A transformational and non-linear BPM based corporate loan origination process
In our introductory blog on this topic, we discussed that re-engineering your loan origination and loan approval processes can seem like a daunting task; and a well thought out methodology that helps you work with a transformation roadmap in mind is a feasible option.
In our white paper titled “Options for process automation of corporate loan approvals” we introduced that tremendous gains can be realized by thinking of a non-linear process.
Some overall considerations for the transformation include:
- Moving away from monolithic solution
Most organizations are evaluating this option. The things needed are an architectural blueprint and a quick start guide to the solution requirements.
- Moving towards a BPM based solution
This approach provides the right level of flexibility in a world where business requirements, regulatory needs and business intelligence needs constantly change.
Some benefits of thinking about your solution in this way include:
- Improved TAT
- Enabling stakeholders to focus on and perform their core responsibilities better (e.g., RMs or relationship managers can focus on customer relationship and sales)
- Encapsulating the technology complexity behind well thought out interfaces
- Ability to model variations in processes without compromising the sanctity of the underlying process
Read our white paper titled “Options for process automation of corporate loan approvals” to learn more. Meanwhile, please share your thoughts on this blog.